Friday, December 24, 2010

Twas the Night Before Christmas...

A very merry Christmas to everyone out there.  I feel extremely blessed to spend this holiday season with my family.  My oldest brother came home for Christmas this year.  All of us are together except for one, but he has a good excuse.  He's spending Christmas with his girlfriend's family, so we forgive can forgive him for not being here. 

I have to apologize for missing the last two weeks.  The end of my semester turned out to be a lot busier than I thought it would be.  Is there some law that says that teachers must pile on the work at the very end so that no one has time to sneeze?  I would prefer it if they made us work harder at around the middle of the semester and then let us slack off at the end.  It would send my stress levels waaaaaaay down.  But, I can't really complain because I'm not taking any math classes like some of those crazy people out there.  This semester finished up really well.  I got my grades back yesterday and I'm happy with them.

Here's the very late project number three.  Right now it's just a stripedy blob, but it'll end up being a plaid number.  I figured that blue and white would go well with the winter season.  The yarn for this project comes courtesy of my Grandma Williams.  You can't tell from the picture, but the off white yarn is sparkly.  I'm pretty excited about this one.  It's a simple pattern, but that makes it fun.  Here's me crossing my fingers that I can finish in two more days!

Once again, Merry Christmas everybody!  Have a great holiday season!

No comments: